* they should have the right to fire employers based on what they see on their social profiles.
* If the employee has something bad posted on their t could represent the company in a bad way.
* If people know where that person works they will talk down about it or make false exclamations about the particular place based off of 1 employees networking site.
* The people who are posting their stuff on these sites are responsible for any actions taking because they put that stuff on the internet for everybody to see.
* It is a good way for employers to see what kind of people they hired or are hiring.
* If people are shooting up heroin in pictures n facebook the employers have every right to fire there employees.
-facebook and myspace are good ways to keep intouch with people and let people know what kind of person you are.
-it is a good way for employers to check out what kind of people they hired or are hiring.
-the employee should make sure what he or she has is all appropriate stuff because the employer should have the right to fire a employee based on what he or she has on their facebook